Open Research Position on 5G FOR CONNECTED, COOPERATIVE, AND AUTOMATED MOBILITY
WiN Unit is seeking a Researcher to advance the group vision on 5G systems. The successful applicant will contribute to the 5G Initiatives at CREATE-NET and will be responsible for carrying outstanding research in the areas of 5G for Connected, Cooperative, and Automated Mobility, Network Orchestration and Virtualization, Mobile Edge Computing, and Self-Organizing Networks.
- Perform research on 5G for Connected, Cooperative, and Automated Mobility, network orchestration and virtualization, mobile edge computing, and Self-Organizing Networks;
- Synthesizing wireless systems combining novel design elements in hardware and software;
- Support the unit in the acquisition of new funding;
- Support the unit in the execution of existing research and industrial projects.
The Ideal Candidate should have
- Master Degree, in Computer/Network Engineering, Computer Science;
- Research experience/track record in the field of SDN/NFV and Mobile Edge Computing for 5G networks;
- Experience and working knowledge in cellular communication technologies (3GPP/ETSI); including communication protocols and systems analysis
- Time management, planning, and development skills;
- Accuracy, flexibility, proactivity, and goal orientation;
Teamwork approach, good communication and relational skills
- Experience on Artificial Intelligence / Machine learning;
- Software development experience with the following languages: C/C++, Python;
- Linux system administration skills.
- Experience with the Click Modular Router;
To apply: https://bit.ly/2NzBsMw