WE ARE HIRING!
The Robust and Secure Distributed Computing (RISING) unit in CREATE-NET is seeking a Software Developer to carry out software development and implementation activities in the context of distributed computing (Fog computing), robustness and security.
Work together with a team of highly skilled engineers and researchers developing and integrating high performance software, as dictated by the product design lifecycle and the project needs;
Design, develop and optimize software in different programming languages (e.g. C/C++, Python, Golang);
Technical documentation of the architecture/system/software solutions
The Ideal Candidate should have
- MSc or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Development experience in C/C++ and Python;
- Experience in configuring and deploying software on Linux;
- Oral and written proficiency in English;
- Autonomous thinking and problem solving skills;
- Teamwork approach, good communication and relational skills;
- Ability to travel abroad.
- 3 years of work experience in the field of software programming (C/C++, Python);
- Knowledge of distributed computing and security fundamentals;
- Experience with virtualization and cloud resource orchestration software (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes);
- Experience with Linux Kernel technologies;
- Hands on experience on switch/router hardware/software embedded system environments;
- Prioritization, time management skills and capability to adapt to dynamic environments.
Type of contract: Fixed Term Contract
Work hours: full time
Gross annual salary: between 34.300€ and 39.300€ depending on technical background and expertise in the fild
Start date: March 2019
Duration contract: about 18 months (this period can be extended upon project funding)
Workplace: Povo, Trento (Italy)
Benefits: flexi-time, company subsidized cafeteria or meal vouchers, internal car park, welcome office support for visa formalities, accommodation, social security, etc., reduced bank account opening fees, public transport, sports facilities, accommodation, and language course fees.
More info at https://www.welfarefbk.info/
Candidates are required to submit their applications by filling in the online form at https://hr.fbk.eu/en/jobs including the following attachments (.pdf format):
Application deadline: 6th March 2019
Please read our Regulations on the recruitment and selection of fixed-term personnel (effective from October 15, 2018) before completing your application.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Services at [email protected].