Consulting & Training
Leveraging on the history of the Center itself, CREATE-NET supports corporates and SMEs in developing innovations aligned with the vision of what the Internet of the future will be, a robust and flexible Digital Infrastructure enabling innovative services in emerging high-impact fields like Smart Cities, Smart Digital Industry, Health & Well-being, and others.
Moreover, CREATE-NET has developed specific training modules to support the fast adoption of new technologies and infrastructures within commercial environments to support SMEs and innovators to learn about new technologies and frameworks (e.g. open-source projects like OpenStack, Docker, Eclipse IoT,…) that could speed up the development of new products/services and the adoption of innovative business models helping them to achieve growth and more visibility in the market.
In summary, CREATE-NET R&D team can offer:
· Strategic and technical consultancy in the conception of research and development projects, research programs and their development or monitoring;
· Technology scouting and feasibility studies in preparation of new projects connected with the development of upgrading of existing communication infrastructures, services and applications;
· Provisioning of specific training modules to support the fast adoption of new technologies and infrastructures within commercial environments (with a focus on cloud computing and Internet of Things)
· Upgrade, re-engineering and fast-prototyping of components, services and solutions in the areas of mobile & transport networks, fog/cloud computing , and Internet of Things platforms;
· Implementation, demonstration, piloting and testing of systems and solutions in high-impact fields like Smart Cities, Smart Digital Industry, Health & Well-being, and many others, by leveraging our experimental infrastructure DiVINE;
· Adaptation of proprietary interfaces and systems for industrial, national and international standards.
For more information on our services contact our SIRIS team at [email protected]